If you have a concern or issue that you would like to bring to the attention of the PAC officers, please email us with the following information. All inquiries received will be kept confidential.
Preferred Communication Method:If you have a concern about a situation, please list staff member(s) who you felt were not helpful to you:
What is your question/concern? If you have a concern about a situation, briefly describe the details of what occurred that you would like to see changed or rectified:
Want the latest updates and be able to communicate with our wonderful community of parents? Please join the Ann Arbor Parent Advisory Committee for Special Education Yahoo! Group:
1. If you don’t have a (free) Yahoogroups account, you will need to create one for yourself at groups.yahoo.com. Sign in to Yahoogroups.
2. Visit the A2PAC group at: groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/a2pac/info
3. You’ll be taken to the group’s “About” page, where you can read about the group.
4. If you decide to join, click on Join Group.
a) Set your membership preferences (your public profile, email address, message delivery, etc.)
b) Click Send Request.
The A2PAC Group is private. Your request will be sent to the group’s moderator for approval before you can participate.
The Executive Committee Members:
If you have any questions about your child and the special education process, please contact a PAC officer or your PAC building representative.
- Mary Duerksen, Chair
- Melissa Epstein, Vice-Chair
- Barb Byers, Secretary
- Cindy Hines
You can reach the committee (and others) by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Webmaster is Valerie Mates. You can send a message to her from here.