If you have a concern or issue that you would like to bring to the attention of the PAC officers, please email us with the following information. All inquiries received will be kept confidential.
Preferred Communication Method:
If you have a concern about a situation, please list staff member(s) who you felt were not helpful to you:
What is your question/concern? If you have a concern about a situation, briefly describe the details of what occurred that you would like to see changed or rectified:
Want the latest updates and be able to communicate with our wonderful community of parents? Please join the Ann Arbor Parent Advisory Committee for Special Education e-mail group:
1. Visit the A2PAC group at: https://a2pac.groups.io/g/main
2. You’ll be taken to the group’s “About” page, where you can read about the group.
3. If you decide to join, click on Apply For Membership In This Group.
4. Enter your e-mail address.
5. Click on Confirm Email Address.
6. The system will send you a confirmation e-mail message. Look for it and click on the link to confirm your membership. The sender on the message will be Groups.io. Click on the link that says Confirm account
7. You can set up a password and edit your profile.
The A2PAC Group is private. Your request will be sent to the group’s moderator for approval before you can participate.
The Executive Committee Members:
If you have any questions about your child and the special education process, please contact a PAC officer or your PAC building representative.
- Noreen Aziz
- Lyle Culp
- Melissa Epstein – co-chair
- Radha Kshirsagar – secretary
- Marci Sukenic – parent liaison
- Kate Wright – co-chair
You can reach the committee (and others) by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Webmaster is Valerie Mates. You can send a message to her from here.
Last updated: October 29, 2020